“What people say, what people do, and what they say they do are entirely different things.” – Margaret Mead
I hope your 2014 is off to an EXTRAORDINARY start and you are as excited as I am to create the best year of your life. We all have things that we know we have to work on to accomplish this so my question to you is…
What are you doing about it?
- You want to lose fat, gain muscle, or just look a little better without your clothes on…
- You want to improve your fitness levels or bring them back to where they once were…
- You want to alleviate a chronic pain that is preventing you from getting everything you can out of life…
- You want to be fit enough to keep up with your children or grand children or even your great grand children one day…
- You want to excel in your career, start your own business, or just live the life of your dreams…
I hear what you want but what are you doing about it? Just saying what you want isn’t going to make it happen. Doing the same thing you have always done which haven’t brought you results you want doesn’t really count either. I mean, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. What are you going to do differently?
Here are 10 things you can implement in life to ‘do something about it.’
- Get 1% better at something EVERY day.
- Find out what your ‘game-changing’ move is and implement it!
- Take more risks.
- Be the most positive person you know.
- Train like a pro but at your level. (No one ever regrets improving their fitness, trust me)
- Mantra to live by: “Abs are made in the kitchen, glutes are made in the gym” – Bret Contreras
- Get a targeted massage or soft tissue work done weekly or monthly. (This is a game changer)
- Stop doing stuff and get rid of the stuff in your life that you don’t need.
- Be obsessed with learning!
- Hire a coach to help you improve when you don’t know the best way. (I have multiple coaches for my fitness AND my business!)
Again, I ask you: What are you doing about it? I would love to hear what you are doing to improve so to create some accountability on your part post below and I will make sure to make sure you succeed!